Donaldson is the worldd leader and has the expertise in compressed air filtration and separation, Donaldson Ultrafilter delivers the most efficient and cost-effective filtration housings engineered to provide lower pressure drop, longer filter life, quick and easy element change-outs and more predictable maintenance.
DF filters are designed for high quality filtration of compressed air or gas in a wide range of applications. The filter design combines high performance, greater efficiency, ease of use, flexibility, and safety.
• High performance — the flow-optimized filter design, paired with innovative filtration technology, reduces pressure loss by 50% compared to conventional filters.
• Safety — the unique bayonet lock ensures that the filter cannot be opened under pressure for increased safety.
• Energy savings — you will find that greater energy savings are achieved through timely filter element replacement.
Element change out is determined by the Economizer that continuously measures the differential pressure.
DONALDSON FILTER ELEMENTS
Model Capacity1 (scfm) Connection (FNPT)
DF 0035 20 1/4"
DF 0070 41 3/8"
DF 0120 70 1/2"
DF 0210 123 3/4"
DF 0320 188 1"
DF 0450 264 1-1/4"
DF 0600 353 1-1/2"
DF 0750 441 2"
DF 1100 647 2"
Type Particle Retention Rate
P Particle Filter 25 micron absolute
B Particulate Filter 25 micron absolute
V Coalescing Filter 99.9% on 5 micron particles
M UltraPleat™ Coalescing Filter 99.9999% on 0.01 micron particles
S UltraPleat™ Coalescing Filter 99.99998% on 0.01 micron particles
A Carbon Filter 1 micron absolute
DONALDSON DFT Filters – Three Stage Filters.
DFT- Three Stage filters are a combination of Sub Micro Filter ( SMF), Activated Carbon ( AK ), adsorber and high performance Particle ( P ) filter.
● 3 purification stages in one filter and helps saving space.
● Meets the requirements for the use as a point-of-use filter.
1. Coalescence filter for the removal of oil aerosols and particles,
2. Activated carbon adsorber (packed bed) for the removal of oil vapours and other hydrocarbons, to achieve compressed air quality class 1 acc. to ISO 8573-1:2010 for oil
3. High performance particle filter to achieve the quality class 1 acc. to ISO8573-1:2010 for particles.